1/2 Photos of Dan's Lemon, Onion and Garlic Chicken
Chef Dizzy D's Note:
Lemon flavored chicken with with a hint of onion and garlic. Mmmm!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter and add the olive oil, lemon juice, rosemary, garlic salt, salt & pepper.
- 2Take chicken breasts & marinate in mixture.
- 3Place in the refrigerator for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- 4Remove chicken from refrigerator.
- 5Preheat BBQ.
- 6Leave chicken at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- 7Place each piece of chicken on separate piece of aluminum foil.
- 8Cut lemon into 8 slices.
- 9Place 2 lemon slices, 1/4 of the onions and 1/4 of the garlic under each chicken breast and then place 2 lemon slices, 1/4 of the onions and 1/4 of the garlic on top of each chicken breast.
- 10Wrap the foil securely around each piece of chicken.
- 11Place foiled chicken on grill and BBQ on hot coals for 8 minutes. Flip over and BBQ the other side for 8 minutes.
- 12Ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dan's Lemon, Onion and Garlic Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 506.5
- Calories from Fat 347
- Total Fat 38.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 123.3 mg
- Sodium 176.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 31.6 g