- 1 can refried beans
- 3 medium avocados
- 3 medium tomatoes
- 8 scallions
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- lemon juice
- shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread the refried beans on a platter.
- Peel and mash avocados and spread over the beans.
- Sprinkle the avocados with lemon juice.
- Mix the taco seasoning with the sour cream and spread over the avocados.
- Peel the tomatoes and remove the seeds, then dice.
- Thinly slice scallions including 1/2 of the green stalk.
- Combine the tomatoes and scallions and put on as next layer.
- Cover with Cheddar cheese.
- Serve with chips.