Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve this at your next informal gathering. I guarantee the guys will love this one!
- 1 can refried beans
- 3 medium avocados
- 3 medium tomatoes
- 8 scallions
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- lemon juice
- shredded cheddar cheese
- Spread the refried beans on a platter.
- Peel and mash avocados and spread over the beans.
- Sprinkle the avocados with lemon juice.
- Mix the taco seasoning with the sour cream and spread over the avocados.
- Peel the tomatoes and remove the seeds, then dice.
- Thinly slice scallions including 1/2 of the green stalk.
- Combine the tomatoes and scallions and put on as next layer.
- Cover with Cheddar cheese.
- Serve with chips.
Excellent Dip. We had this with tortilla chips, and club crackers. It's good on either of these. I added some sliced ripe olives. Everyone loved it! Thanks for posting!
Excellent layered dip. I loved the sour cream mixture. Might cut back on the onions next time but would not change anything else. Thanks Bev. Made for Cookbook Tag game :)