Recipe by MamaJ
I saw Sara Moulton make this sandwich on Food Network. My friend Dan loves it and is always thrilled when I make it for him. It is a great sandwich to serve while watching football on TV. It's pretty spicy, so adjust accordingly.
- 1 loaf ciabatta
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 chipotle chiles in adobo
- 2 large grilled chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 Hass avocado, sliced
- 1 -2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 -2 cup monterey jack pepper cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Split loaf in half lengthwise.
- Blend mayo and chipotle in a food processor until smooth. Spread on both halves of ciabatta.
- Layer sliced chicken, avocado, tomatoes and jack cheese on bottom half of ciabatta.
- Cover with top half of loaf and wrap in foil.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Slice into four pieces.