1/2 Photos of Dan's Favorite Supersized Southwestern Chicken Sandwich
I saw Sara Moulton make this sandwich on Food Network. My friend Dan loves it and is always thrilled when I make it for him. It is a great sandwich to serve while watching football on TV. It's pretty spicy, so adjust accordingly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Split loaf in half lengthwise.
- 3Blend mayo and chipotle in a food processor until smooth. Spread on both halves of ciabatta.
- 4Layer sliced chicken, avocado, tomatoes and jack cheese on bottom half of ciabatta.
- 5Cover with top half of loaf and wrap in foil.
- 6Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 7Slice into four pieces.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dan's Favorite Supersized Southwestern Chicken Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 467.7
- Calories from Fat 315
- Total Fat 35.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 76.9 mg
- Sodium 605.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 21.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo