Recipe by BecR
My husband Dan gets credit for creating this delicious marinade! Excellent with fish, also. Try it with a side of Spanish Rice Spanish Rice or my Royal Thai Rice Royal Thai Rice for a wonderful flavor combination. Recipe is easily halved. Note: Time does not include cooking the chicken.
- 1 cup olive oil
- 3 fluid ounces red wine vinegar
- 4 ounces lime juice (freshly squeezed preferred)
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red cayenne pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix marinade ingredients well in a large bowl.
- Rinse your chicken breasts (we use boneless/skinless)well and pat dry before placing in the marinade.
- Marinate for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Grill your chicken until done, about 6 minutes each side.