My husband Dan gets credit for creating this delicious marinade! Excellent with fish, also. Try it with a side of Spanish Rice Spanish Rice or my Royal Thai Rice Royal Thai Rice for a wonderful flavor combination. Recipe is easily halved. Note: Time does not include cooking the chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup olive oil
- 3 fluid ounces red wine vinegar
- 4 ounces lime juice (freshly squeezed preferred)
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1Mix marinade ingredients well in a large bowl.
- 2Rinse your chicken breasts (we use boneless/skinless)well and pat dry before placing in the marinade.
- 3Marinate for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4Grill your chicken until done, about 6 minutes each side.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dan's Chile Lime Marinade for Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.2
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 267.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 0.3 g