Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 cup olive oil
- 3 fluid ounces red wine vinegar
- 4 ounces lime juice (freshly squeezed preferred)
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red cayenne pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- Mix marinade ingredients well in a large bowl.
- Rinse your chicken breasts (we use boneless/skinless)well and pat dry before placing in the marinade.
- Marinate for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Grill your chicken until done, about 6 minutes each side.
I wish i had a camera,this recipe turned out really nice. I had to broil in the oven. I used boneless breasts as in the recipe. They came out browned and juicy. Delishious! I also made the thai rice as suggested,also delishious! I had some left overs and took them to my grandkids. Well they are very picky eaters, so they are a good judge of whats good. They also really loved these recipes. So its's a winner in our family! I thank very much for your recipes.
This was delicious! I cut the olive oil way down since there was only 2 of us and adjusted the rest of the ingredients also. Will be using this one again. Made for Zaar Cookbook Tag Game 2011.
I was looking for a recipe to make pollo asado like you can buy in bags at the store. This recipe made with skinless boneless thighs grilled on the bar-be-que was exactly what I wanted!! Many Thanks to Dan and BecR for posting this recipe.