Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Some of the best guacamole I've had to date
- 4 Hass avocadoes
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 8 dashes hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄2 cup diced red onion
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 medium diced tomato
- Cut avocado in 1/2 and remove pit.
- Scoop flesh into bowl.
- Immediately add the lemon juice, hot pepper, onion, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Slice the tomato in bowl until finely diced.
- Mix well.
- To keep it's pretty green color, add the pit to the bowl until ready to serve.