Renegade Chef's Note:
From a Dannon Lowfat Vanilla Yogurt lid.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2In a bowl combine cornmeal, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and 1/2 cup sugar. Mix well.
- 3Add 1 cup yogurt, egg, and oil. Mix until just blended.
- 4Pour into prepared pan (9-inch round pan, lightly greased) and bake 25-30 minutes or until golden and firm to the touch. Cool cake slightly before cutting.
- 5Meanwhile, combine berries, 2 tbsp sugar, and juice. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- 6Serve sliced cake with 1/4 cup sweetened berries and a dollop of yogurt per slice.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dannon's Sweet Yogurt Cornmeal Cake
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.2
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 29.5 mg
- Sodium 370.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 27.5 g
- Protein 6.9 g