Dannon's Sweet Yogurt Cornmeal Cake
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl combine cornmeal, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and 1/2 cup sugar. Mix well.
- Add 1 cup yogurt, egg, and oil. Mix until just blended.
- Pour into prepared pan (9-inch round pan, lightly greased) and bake 25-30 minutes or until golden and firm to the touch. Cool cake slightly before cutting.
- Meanwhile, combine berries, 2 tbsp sugar, and juice. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Serve sliced cake with 1/4 cup sweetened berries and a dollop of yogurt per slice.