Recipe by Vseward (Chef~V)
Recently had one of these after asking the bartendar his favorite cocktail or most requested using Ruby Red Grapefruit Vodka. This was wonderful. I sat and watch him make this and took note ;)
- 1 ounce absolut ruby red grapefruit vodka
- 1 ounce Amaretto
- 1 ounce cranberry syrup (Cranberry Syrup for Cocktails)
- 1 ounce orange liqueur or 1 ounce orange juice
- 1 ounce peach bitters
- orange (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill a sling glass to the rim with ice cubes. Pour absolut ruby red, amaretto, cranberry syrup, orange juice and peach bitters into a shaker. Fill the shaker with ice cubes and shake it until the shaker is very cold.
- Strain the drink into the sling glass.
- Garnish with an orange.