Recipe by kiwidutch
One of my favorite dips from Daniel Webster on Cape Cod!
Top Review by twissis
I made a half recipe of this dip as DH is in Vienna & I understand why it is a favorite for you. I used snipped chives from my freezer, had to use dried parsley & added a tbsp of Heinz Chili Sauce for some extra zip (a pers pref thing). I enjoyed it on Club crackers & indulged myself way more than I should have. Thx for sharing this recipe w/us. :-)
- 3⁄4 lb fresh raw bacon
- 1 1⁄4 lbs cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup minced red onion
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄8 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon A.1. Original Sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh raw chopped garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 cup fresh chives (cut)
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop bacon in food processor.
- Then cook in sauté pan until fully cooked, drain on paper towels and cool.
- De-stem and chop parsley in food processor, reserve.
- In a mixing bowl mix all ingredients until smooth. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.