1 hr 20 mins
tornadoes three's Note:
Beautiful dish. Savory and tender. Good recipe for a Sunday Dinner. Adapted from Scandinavian website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Split tenderloins the long way, cutting 2/3 of way through.
- 2Open flat and pound to an even thickness.
- 3Place apples on meat and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 4Lay 6 prunes across the short end of each tenderloin and roll like a jelly roll.
- 5Tie securely, then brown on all sides in butter.
- 6Add bouillon and heavy cream.
- 7Cover and bake at 375*F for 1 hour.
- 8Add water if necessary.
- 9Remove meat to a hot platter, skim fat from sauce, skim the pan so that none of the delicious brownings will be lost.
- 10Whirl smooth in blender or press through a fine sieve.
- 11Reheat and pour over meat.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Danish Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.3
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 123.2 mg
- Sodium 173.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 24.4 g