Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is more a dessert than a soup but it has great flavor especially if you're a rhubarb fan like myself.
- Combine cornstarch, sugar and water and cook, stirring continually, until mixture reaches the boiling point.
- Add the spices, lemon, wine and rhubarb and cook 5 minutes.
- Remove the cinnamon sticks and serve hot.
- Served cold, this make a great summar dessert.
- Try it, topped with whipped cream and a sprinkling of cinnamon.
This is very easy to make. I thought the wine over powered the rhubarb. The red wine I used was Shiraz from South Eastern Australia, I bought this just to cook with. I don't care for this at all warm.. (Next Day) This is so good cold!! I like it so much better this way. I made these for ZWT III game 2007 - Scandinavian Region.