This recipe comes from an old Scandinavian church cookbook from Valders, Wisconsin.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together butter, flour, brown sugar, salt and ½ cup nuts.
- 2Press into a 9x13 pan.
- 3Bake 350 for 12 minutes and cool.
- 4Cream cheese sugar and remaining nuts.
- 5Mix together and spread on cooled crust.
- 6Slice bananas as over cheese mixture.
- 7Whisk pudding into cold water in a medium saucepan.
- 8Mix well and boil exactly 1 minute at a full boil.
- 9Let cool slightly.
- 10Pour over bananas.
- 11Refrigerate til cool and top with cool whip to serve.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Danish Pudding Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 455.9
- Calories from Fat 277
- Total Fat 30.8 g
- Saturated Fat 18.1 g
- Cholesterol 51.5 mg
- Sodium 322.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 25.9 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
strawberry-flavor danish dessert mix