Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe comes from an old Scandinavian church cookbook from Valders, Wisconsin.
Make and share this Danish Pudding Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together butter, flour, brown sugar, salt and ½ cup nuts.
- Press into a 9x13 pan.
- Bake 350 for 12 minutes and cool.
- Cream cheese sugar and remaining nuts.
- Mix together and spread on cooled crust.
- Slice bananas as over cheese mixture.
- Whisk pudding into cold water in a medium saucepan.
- Mix well and boil exactly 1 minute at a full boil.
- Let cool slightly.
- Pour over bananas.
- Refrigerate til cool and top with cool whip to serve.