Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
This recipe comes from an old Scandinavian church cookbook from Valders, Wisconsin.
Make and share this Danish Pudding Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together butter, flour, brown sugar, salt and ½ cup nuts.
- Press into a 9x13 pan.
- Bake 350 for 12 minutes and cool.
- Cream cheese sugar and remaining nuts.
- Mix together and spread on cooled crust.
- Slice bananas as over cheese mixture.
- Whisk pudding into cold water in a medium saucepan.
- Mix well and boil exactly 1 minute at a full boil.
- Let cool slightly.
- Pour over bananas.
- Refrigerate til cool and top with cool whip to serve.