1/3 Photos of Danish - Prune Filling
Source: "Baking with Julia"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put prunes, water and sugar into a saucepan.
- 2Heat and simmer until prunes are soft, plumped and have absorbed most of the liquid.
- 3(Can be done in a Microwave).
- 4Puree in food processor, transfer to a bowl and stir in lemon juice,vanilla and cinnamon Scrape filling into a small container and cool to room temperature.
- 5Seal container and chill.
- 6Will keep refrigerated for two weeks.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Danish - Prune Filling
Serving Size: 1 (644 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 899.2
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 234.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.6 g
- Sugars 199.3 g
- Protein 2.9 g