Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This was attached to a bunch of fresh dill I bought. Haven't made it yet - posting it here so it doesn't get lost. This is an official 5 A Day recipe.
- 1 lb potato, boiled and sliced
- 1 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 3 teaspoons light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄3 cup fresh dill, chopped
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- salt, to taste
- Mix together yogurt, mayonnaise, onion, curry powder, mustard and salt.
- Add potatoes, dill and pepper to taste, stir gently.
I am Danish, and of all the Danish Potato salads out there, THIS is the closest to ORIGINAL I have seen. Great job!