Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
this is tangy and is great for picnics as it is not mayo based.adapted from bon appetit.
Make and share this Danish Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- boil the potatoes about 15 mniutes, drain and cool.
- peel, if desired, and sliceinto 1/3" slices.
- add to a bowl.
- add chives, parsley and capers.
- combine vinegar, caper liquid and mustard in a small bowl.
- whisk in olive oil.
- pour dressing over potatoes, toss, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- serve at room temperature.