1/1 Photo of Danish Potato Salad
An original Danish recipe that is really good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan, cover potatoes with water.
- 2Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
- 3Cover and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes or just until tender.
- 4Drain well; cool slightly.
- 5Peel and cube potatoes.
- 6Meanwhile, cut fresh green beans into 1-inch pieces.
- 7In a covered medium saucepan, cook beans in a small amount of boiling water for 12 to 15 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- 10For dressing, in a large bowl, combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, sour cream, the 2 tablespoons milk, the curry powder, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- 11Gently stir in the potatoes and green beans.
- 12Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours.
- 13If necessary, stir in a little additional milk before serving.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Danish Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.1
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 9.4 mg
- Sodium 278.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 3.8 g