1 hr 25 mins
Traditional liver pate served on open faced sandwiches with mushrooms, bacon and Danish cucumber pickles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the liver, anchovies, suet & onion through a meat chopper at least 3 times or use a food processor.
- 2The mixture should be quite fine in the texture. Mix in the flour, cream, eggs, salt, pepper & allspice.
- 3Spoon the mixture into a buttered loaf pan.
- 4Put it in a pan of water and bake in a 350F oven for an hour.
- 5If the pate is browning too quickly place a piece of foil loosely over it. To serve, unmold the pate.
- 6Serve with fried mushrooms, bacon bits, and [b][Danish White Cucumber Pickles][/recipe] and Danish rye bread.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Danish Pork Liver Pate
Serving Size: 1 (1092 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3834.4
- Calories from Fat 3122
- Total Fat 346.9 g
- Saturated Fat 169.2 g
- Cholesterol 2128.9 mg
- Sodium 5659.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 119.8 g