1/1 Photo of Danish Pork Burgers
Lavender Lynn's Note:
This recipe is from Simply Delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the pork, onion, saltines, milk, eggs, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- 2Use your hands to mix well together.
- 3Lightly brush a large, nonstick skillet with vegetable oil.
- 4Heat on medium high heat.
- 5Divide the pork mixture into 8 equal portions.
- 6Working in batches, drop them from a spoon into the hot pan, spacing them evenly.
- 7Pat down with the back of a spoon to form into patties.
- 8Cook each patty, turning once, for 4 to 5 minutes per side, until golden brown.
- 9Serve the burgers hot with a dollop of dijon mustard.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Danish Pork Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.4
- Calories from Fat 253
- Total Fat 28.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 215.2 mg
- Sodium 838.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 34.3 g