Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is from Simply Delicious.
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 16 saltine crackers, crumbled
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- vegetable oil (for cooking)
- Dijon mustard, for serving
- Combine the pork, onion, saltines, milk, eggs, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Use your hands to mix well together.
- Lightly brush a large, nonstick skillet with vegetable oil.
- Heat on medium high heat.
- Divide the pork mixture into 8 equal portions.
- Working in batches, drop them from a spoon into the hot pan, spacing them evenly.
- Pat down with the back of a spoon to form into patties.
- Cook each patty, turning once, for 4 to 5 minutes per side, until golden brown.
- Serve the burgers hot with a dollop of dijon mustard.
Really good! The mixture seemed to be very "moist", but worked out great! Very tasty. Thanks so much. Made for ZWT6 as an Xtra Hot Dish.