This was a regular Sat night dinner served with good crusty bread. It has a heavier texture than a French omelet, more like a frittata. Good for lunch or Brunch I often use slivered ham steak on top instead of the bacon or the streaky pork - just a bit less fat
- Fry the Pork (bacon) until golden brown (crisp).
- Remove from fry pan.
- Pour off half the drippings.
- Mix flour with the milk until smooth.
- Add eggs, Salt& Pepper, Beat well.
- Pour egg mixture into the fry pan.
- Arrange the pork (bacon) and tomatoes on top of the egg mixture.
- Cook for about 10 min, lifting the edges to allow egg mixture to run underneath.
- Cook until the omelette is set but still moist on top.
- Sprinkle with chives& serve.