1/1 Photo of Danish Oatmeal Cookies
Found online; posting for ZWT6 (Scandinavia)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat an oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- 2Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 3In a bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- 4In a separate large bowl, mix the butter, 1 cup confectioners' sugar, and vanilla until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- 5Stir in the flour mixture; gently stir in the oatmeal and pecans and lightly mix until combined.
- 6With a spoon, drop about 1 scant tablespoon of dough per cookie onto the prepared baking sheet.
- 7Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
- 8Let cool completely before sprinkling cookies with confectioners' sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Danish Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (11 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.0
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 8.1 mg
- Sodium 47.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 0.5 g