Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From a Georgian B&B. Looks divine when served.
Make and share this Danish Lemon Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of grated lemons, rind of
- 1 quart buttermilk
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla ice cream, plus
- vanilla ice cream (to garnish)
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and whisk in sugar, lemon juice, vanilla, and grated lemon peel.
- Gradually add buttermilk and 1/2 cup ice cream.
- Whirl in a food processor until well blended.
- Cover and chill overnight.
- Serve cold in individual bowls topped with melon ball-sized scoop of ice cream, raspberries and fresh mint leaves.