Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Posted for ZWT3, taken from the net. Easy recipe. Cook time is refrigeration time.
Make and share this Danish Fruit Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- Clean berries and rinse in a colander. Drain well.
- Mash with sugar and bring to a quick boil. Thin cornstarch with water and pour into hot strawberries, stirring constantly. Bring to another quick boil and remove from heat.
- Pour into a bowl and chill.
- (Sprinkle about 2 tablespoons sugar on top to keep surface soft.).
- Serve cold with table cream.