Prep 1 hr
Cook 12 mins
This is an other traditional Danish recipe and they are delicious. Try changing the spice to your liking. Maybe a little mace. You'll find the basic recipe here on Zaar under Danish "Fars" Meat balls. Have your butcher mince the meat super fine and mix, mix, mix it well
- Danish "fars" Meatballs (this is a separate posting on recipezaar (recipe 12638))
- 4 ounces butter or 4 ounces margarine
- Brown the butter in a fry pan.
- Shape the meat mixture into oval patties about 4" long and 1/2" thick.
- Use two wet spoons.
- Fry on each side for about 5 minutes or until they are really brown and cooked inside.
- Shake them on the pan to get them brown all over.
Delicious! To me, this is a true taste of Denmark! Gotta try!