1/3 Photos of Danish Dessert Cake Mignon's Recipe / Sarah
Hill Family's Note:
This cake is very refreshing. I make it in the summer. It's the perfect finish to a barbecue or great cake to take to a pot-luck.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 524.46 g white cake mix (you will use a little over half)
- 264.98 ml water
- 3 egg whites
- 59.14 ml oil
- 226.79 g cream cheese
- 473.18 ml powdered sugar
- 236.59 ml whipping cream or 226.79 g container Cool Whip
- 134.66 g junket danish dessert mix
- 538.64 g frozen strawberries or 538.64 g raspberries or 473.19 ml fresh strawberries or 473.19 ml fresh raspberry
- 1Use a little more than half of the cake mix, add water, egg whites and oil. Bake as directed in a 9x13 inch pan. Let cake cool.
- 2Mix the powered sugar with the cream cheese together till smooth.
- 3Whip the whipping cream and fold into powered sugar and cream cheese mixture.
- 4Pour on cooled cake and put in fridge.
- 5Cook Danish Dessert according to package directions.
- 6When Danish Dessert has cooled add fruit and put on top of cream cheese mixture.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Danish Dessert Cake Mignon's Recipe / Sarah
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 689.9
- Calories from Fat 315
- Total Fat 35.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 71.9 mg
- Sodium 556.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 68.6 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
junket danish dessert mix