Recipe by Hill Family
This cake is very refreshing. I make it in the summer. It's the perfect finish to a barbecue or great cake to take to a pot-luck.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
There aren't many recipes I've found that include Junket Danish Dessert Mix, so when I spotted this one, I just had to try it ~ It's easy to make, it makes a nice presentation, AND it tastes very, very good! Well worth trying, people! [Tagged, made & reviewed for the Cookbook Tag game]
- 524.46 g white cake mix (you will use a little over half)
- 264.98 ml water
- 3 egg whites
- 59.14 ml oil
- 226.79 g cream cheese
- 473.18 ml powdered sugar
- 236.59 ml whipping cream or 226.79 g container Cool Whip
- 134.66 g junket danish dessert mix
- 538.64 g frozen strawberries or 538.64 g raspberries or 473.19 ml fresh strawberries or 473.19 ml fresh raspberry
Directions See How It's Made
- Use a little more than half of the cake mix, add water, egg whites and oil. Bake as directed in a 9x13 inch pan. Let cake cool.
- Mix the powered sugar with the cream cheese together till smooth.
- Whip the whipping cream and fold into powered sugar and cream cheese mixture.
- Pour on cooled cake and put in fridge.
- Cook Danish Dessert according to package directions.
- When Danish Dessert has cooled add fruit and put on top of cream cheese mixture.