The Wallaces's Note:
Posted for ZWT6. Adapted from Christian's Danish Recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sauté mushrooms in butter until golden brown.
- 2Mix cornstarch and half-and-half.
- 3Add to mushrooms and simmer, stirring until thickened.
- 4Fold in cheese until it melts smoothly into sauce.
- 5Add salt, cayenne, and sherry.
- 6Serve over toast garnished with lettuce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Danish Creamed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.3
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 52.7 mg
- Sodium 374.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 10.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: