Recipe by Lennie
A nice change from Spanish coffee; although, if you prefer that, just replace the cherry liqueur with Tia Maria or Kahlua. It's also nice with Grand Marnier instead of the cherry liqueur, but then you'd have to rename it!
Top Review by French Tart
Any coffee with TWO liqueurs in it is a 5 star recipe for me, and this was no exception! I used local cognac and local cherry liqueur, I topped the coffee off with canned chantilly cream and a sprinkle of cocoa - divine! Made for the Comfort Cafe - merci! FT:-)
- 1 lemon wedge
- white sugar
- 1 ounce cognac or 1 ounce brandy
- 1⁄2 ounce cherry flavored liqueur
- whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub the lemon wedge around the rim of a coffee mug; dip mug rim in white sugar.
- In mug, place cognac and cherry liqueur; fill almost to the top (leave about 3/4 of an inch) with hot, strong coffee.
- Garnish with a goodly amount of whipped cream and serve.