1/2 Photos of Danish Cinnamon Bars
I love making bars because they don't require all the work of shaping of cookies. Just press the dough in a pan, bake, and cut into bars. A delicious holiday treat and can be made ahead and frozen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Beat egg; add remaining ingredients except granulated sugar and mix well (use your hands if necessary).
- 3Press dough into ungreased 13x9x2 inch pan.
- 4Sprinkle granulated sugar evenly over bars.
- 5Bake 15 to 20 minutes.
- 6Cool slightly; cut into bars.
- 7Cool completely; remove from pan and store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Danish Cinnamon Bars
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.4
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 39.8 mg
- Sodium 108.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 2.4 g