Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is from the Silver Anniversary Edition of the International Food Fair Cookbook (1959-1984). This recipe was submitted by Mrs. William Gift. Posted for ZWT 6.
- 2 egg whites
- 3 1⁄2 ounces danish samsoe cheese, coarsely grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- celery salt
- Beat the egg whites until stiff.
- Add the cheese and the paprika.
- Form into buns then using a spoon, put them in a pot of hot fat or oil until they become golden.
- Lay them out on fat-absorbing paper and sprinkle with a few grains of celery salt.
- Serve piping hot.