Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe was posted to Allrecipes.com. I'm posting here for ZWT III. It appears to be very easy and quick to make. If you love cabbage as much as I do, this sounds like a winner.
- 1 head cabbage, large, cored and sliced thin
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Bring water to boil in a large pot.
- Add cabbage, and cook for 6 to 8 minutes. Drain water.
- Reduce heat to low, and return cabbage to stovetop.
- Stir in sour cream, caraway seeds, and salt. Cook over low heat for 15 minutes.