1/4 Photos of Danish Bubble
The rough translation of this dish means "scrambled food" and is a great dish to use up leftovers from the night before. We have had this for breakfast as well as supper. Serve with ketchup, HP sauce and toast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop onions finely and dice meat and potatoes into 1 inch cubes.
- 2Heat a third of the oil or butter in frying pan.
- 3Brown the meat until golden brown and remove meat from pan.
- 4Add another third of the oil or butter and brown the potatoes at high heat until they are golden and crispy on the outside. Remove potatoes from pan.
- 5Add the remaining oil or butter to pan and cook the onions until clear.
- 6Add meat, bacon, chives and potatoes to pan.
- 7and heat through.
- 8Season with salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
- 9Fry the eggs in butter, sunny side up and place on top of meat mixture.
- 10(You can also scramble the eggs and mix all together).
- 11Top all of this with the grated cheddar and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Danish Bubble
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 571.1
- Calories from Fat 418
- Total Fat 46.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 228.8 mg
- Sodium 557.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 19.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: