1/1 Photo of Danish Brunsviger Cake
My mother taught me to make this recipe when I was a very young child. I was always interested in learning how to bake and cook from a very young age. This is in honour of my mother's passing in March 2000. Thank you Mor!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 400 ml milk
- 50 g yeast cake or 1 package dry yeast
- 60 g butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 600 g flour
- 1Stir the yeast into luke warm milk.
- 2Rub the butter into the flour and crumble it.
- 3Add sugar and salt.
- 4Combine the liquid into the flour and stir until the dough is smooth.
- 5Divide the dough and flatten it out into a large pan.
- 6Let the dough rise 20 minutes in a warm place.
- 7Fill: Melt the butter and stir in the brown sugar.
- 8Drizzle over the risen dough.
- 9Bake in a preheated 400 degree F oven 20- 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Danish Brunsviger Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1493 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 519.3
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 14.2 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 443.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 23.3 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: