Recipe by Bergy
I don't know why I called this Danish breakfast! It 's loaded with calories and high fat but once in a while it's good to stoke up and this is very good
Top Review by Darkhunter
Bergy, I don't know what I did wrong, but my cracker base didn't stick to the egg mixture! However, I'm giving it 5 stars for the great taste! Thnx for posting! Made for KcK's Forum Scandinavia Kitchen.
- 26 soda crackers, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 6 slices bacon, fried and crumbled
- 2 eggs, beat until creamy
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup grated emmenthaler cheese (Gouda good too)
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a pie plate make a crust of the soda crackers and the butter.
- To the beaten eggs add; sour cream,emmenthal, cheddar,Bacon, salt& pepper.
- Pour into the cracker crust.
- Bake 375F degrees 25-30 minutes (until a knife comes out clean when inserted in the middle).
- Let it sit for 10 min before cutting.