This recipe is from Scandinavian Feasts by Beatrice Ojakangas. Everyone in my family loves it.
Make and share this Danish Blue Cheese Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 quart lettuce leaf (small new tender garden lettuce, or butter lettuce)
- 1 bunch radish, cleaned and thinly sliced (small baby sized radishes)
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber, sliced paper-thin (about 2-inch section of cucumber)
- 1 sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 lb danish blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 pinch dry mustard
- 1 pinch sugar
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Wash and dry the lettuce and place in a serving bowl.
- Add radishes, cucumber, and onion. Sprinkle with the blue cheese.
- In a small bowl, mix together the salt, pepper, mustard, sugar, and vinegar. Whisk in the salad oil.
- Just before serving, stir the dressing again, and pour over the salad.