1/8 Photos of Danish Blue Cheese Salad
This recipe is from Scandinavian Feasts by Beatrice Ojakangas. Everyone in my family loves it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 quart lettuce leaf (small new tender garden lettuce, or butter lettuce)
- 1 bunch radish, cleaned and thinly sliced (small baby sized radishes)
- 1/2 cup cucumber, sliced paper-thin (about 2-inch section of cucumber)
- 1 sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 lb danish blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 pinch dry mustard
- 1 pinch sugar
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1Wash and dry the lettuce and place in a serving bowl.
- 2Add radishes, cucumber, and onion. Sprinkle with the blue cheese.
- 3In a small bowl, mix together the salt, pepper, mustard, sugar, and vinegar. Whisk in the salad oil.
- 4Just before serving, stir the dressing again, and pour over the salad.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Danish Blue Cheese Salad
Serving Size: 1 (811 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 343.0
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 21.3 mg
- Sodium 641.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.0 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 16.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar