Recipe by currybunny
For Zaar World Tour 05, from the net. Looks like an easy desert to make.
Top Review by yummie kiwi
Well, I'm from Denmark, and must add that this recipe is very authentic, except for the fact that the rÃ¸dgrÃ¸d is chunky, not that it being pureed changes the the taste :D Actually we serve it with cream too, which compliment the pudding very well.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- slivered almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Purée berries in blender or press through sieve. Mix cornstarch and sugar in saucepan. Gradually stir in water; add purée. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil and stir 1 minute.
- Remove from heat; stir in lemon juice. Pour into dessert dishes or serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours. Sprinkle with almonds; serve with half and half if desired.