- 3⁄4 cup self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 apples, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar, extra
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 200.C.
- Sift flour & baking powder into a bowl & add 1 tblsp caster sugar.
- Combine eggs & milk separately & whisk into flour mixture until smooth.
- Heat a 22cm oven & stove proof plate or pan over a medium heat on the stove and add 20g butter, heat until butter begins to froth.
- Add apples, cinnamon & extra sugar, toss well and cook for approx 2-3 mins until apple is tender.
- Remove half the apples & pour half the batter over the apples in the pan.
- Bake in the oven for 4-5 mins or until browned & cooked through.
- Repeat with remaining apples & batter.
- Serve dusted with icing sugar & drizzled with cream.