Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is go good and easy to make . I top it with an orange glaze.
- 2 (8 count) cans crescent rolls
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- Unroll the crescent roll dough.
- Spread the dough from (1 can) on the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking pan, pressing the perforations to seal.
- Beat the remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl with an electric mixer.Spread over the dough.
- Lay the dough (2nd can) over the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350°F.
- I also have an orange glaze recipe that taste so good on this.
This is great! I'm always on the lookout for interesting things for breakfast and to bring to get-togethers and such. Our family loves it. Thanks for posting.