Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A quick and easy fettuccine recipe with a nutmeg cream sauce.
Make and share this Dani's Creamy Chicken and Veggie Fettuccine recipe from Food.com.
- In a 3 qt saucepan, bring 8 Celsius water to a full boil.
- Add carrots and noodles. Cook over medium heat 6 minutes.
- Add broccoli, continue cooking until carrots and broccoli are crispy tender (4-5 minutes).
- Drain, rinse with hot water, and set aside.
- In same saucepan melt butter.
- Stir in flour, salt, & nutmeg until smooth and bubbly (about 1 minute).
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture come to a full boil (4-6 minutes).
- Boil for 1 minute and then stir in fettuccine mixture.
- Reduce heat to low, cook until heater through (3-4 minutes).
- Add chicken.
- If desired, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.