A quick and easy fettuccine recipe with a nutmeg cream sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 3 qt saucepan, bring 8 Celsius water to a full boil.
- 2Add carrots and noodles. Cook over medium heat 6 minutes.
- 3Add broccoli, continue cooking until carrots and broccoli are crispy tender (4-5 minutes).
- 4Drain, rinse with hot water, and set aside.
- 5In same saucepan melt butter.
- 6Stir in flour, salt, & nutmeg until smooth and bubbly (about 1 minute).
- 7Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture come to a full boil (4-6 minutes).
- 8Boil for 1 minute and then stir in fettuccine mixture.
- 9Reduce heat to low, cook until heater through (3-4 minutes).
- 10Add chicken.
- 11If desired, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dani's Creamy Chicken and Veggie Fettuccine
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 611.8
- Calories from Fat 316
- Total Fat 35.2 g
- Saturated Fat 19.1 g
- Cholesterol 152.8 mg
- Sodium 820.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 27.2 g