Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
My sister-in-law's dip is always the hit of the party. Artichokes & 3 kinds of cheese baked until bubbly! Yummmmm!
- 1 can artichoke heart (packed in water)
- 1 jar green chili, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 lb monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 lb jarlsberg cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- Drain artichoke hearts and cut into quarters.
- Drain green chili's.
- Combine first 7 ingredients in 9x12 or round souffle dish.
- Bake in 400° oven until bubbly -- stirring occasionally to mix well.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips!
Very tasty dip! Easy to make too.