1 hr 25 mins
Just Cher's Note:
This is a recipe of my daughters. Actually it is a variation of a recipe of mine but my daughter was being creative one day and came up with this. Now my husband says there better than mine and I have to agree. Enjoy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Lightly coat potatoes with oil and bake for 1 hour or until tender.
- 3Set to slightly cool.
- 4Reduce temperature to 325 degrees.
- 5Cut potatoes in half lengthwise and carefully scoop flesh into a mixing bowl, leaving a 1/4 inch shell.
- 6Place potato shells on baking sheet.
- 7Add cream cheese, sour cream, butter,salt, pepper and garlic powder to potato mixture and whip as if preparing mashed potatoes.
- 8If potatoes are a little too stiff or lumpy warm in the microwave and add 1-2 tbs milk.
- 9Spoon potato mixture into shells and top with crumbled bacon, chives, and sprinkle with paprika& cheddar cheese.
- 10Bake for 20 minutes or until warmed and cheese is lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dani's Awesome Twiced Baked Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 378.6
- Calories from Fat 273
- Total Fat 30.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 70.9 mg
- Sodium 403.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 10.6 g