Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
After being inspired by a recipe I found on Pinterest, I decided to enter a salsa competition at work. I broke out the blender and purchased some basic salsa ingredients in bulk and started creating! This is a restaurant style salsa made with culinary direction from my son, Daniel!
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, Fire Roasted
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel
- 1⁄3 large yellow onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 limes, Juiced
- 2 jalapenos, without seeds and membrane chopped
- 1⁄2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Put all ingredients in a blender or food processor and pulse/blend until combined.