Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fish - hot out of the oven - oops, NO Tartar Sauce? Here's an emergency substitute, using ingredients you probably have on hand!
- 118.29 ml Miracle Whip or 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 7.39 ml onion powder
- 14.79 ml sweet pickle relish
- 7.39 ml garlic, fresh minced
- 4.92 ml horseradish sauce
- Mix all ingredients.
- Chill if you have time!
Really tasty! I made this early this afternoon to go with Creole Crab Cakes and it was just perfect. I always just throw mayonaise and relish together but this was sooo much better! Thanks, Cadbury!
Excellent in a pinch! I had all the ingredients and it only took 5 minutes to make. Very tasty, the kids loved it with fishsticks.