Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fish - hot out of the oven - oops, NO Tartar Sauce? Here's an emergency substitute, using ingredients you probably have on hand!
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip or 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic, fresh minced
- 1 teaspoon horseradish sauce
- Mix all ingredients.
- Chill if you have time!
Really tasty! I made this early this afternoon to go with Creole Crab Cakes and it was just perfect. I always just throw mayonaise and relish together but this was sooo much better! Thanks, Cadbury!
Excellent in a pinch! I had all the ingredients and it only took 5 minutes to make. Very tasty, the kids loved it with fishsticks.