Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
vegweb.com, by email@example.com
Make and share this Danielle's Zucchini Summer Stir Fry recipe from Food.com.
- 2 large fresh zucchini, sliced in circles (green, yellow or both)
- 1 large fresh tomato, peeled, sliced
- 1 fresh carrot, finely chopped
- 5 -6 white mushrooms, cleaned, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 granny smith apple, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 vidalia onion, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vegan brown sugar
- fresh parsley
- Heat 3 tbs. olive oil in wok.
- Add onion, ginger, garlic, and parsley. Simmer over medium heat until veggies are golden brown.
- Add mushrooms and simmer until they shrink and begin to make their own sauce.
- Add all other veggies (zucchini, tomato, carrot, apple) and seasonings (brown vegan sugar, salt and pepper).
- Reduce heat to medium and cover.
- Allow veggies to simmer for 15-20 min., stirring occasionally, until tender.
- Add extra olive oil if necessary.
- Be sure to mix ingredients well as brown vegan sugar has a tendency to become clumpy and sticky.
- Serve over brown rice in the backyard. :).