vegweb.com, by email@example.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 large fresh zucchini, sliced in circles (green, yellow or both)
- 1 large fresh tomato, peeled, sliced
- 1 fresh carrot, finely chopped
- 5 -6 white mushrooms, cleaned, sliced thin
- 1/2 granny smith apple, sliced thin
- 1/2 vidalia onion, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vegan brown sugar
- fresh parsley
- 1Heat 3 tbs. olive oil in wok.
- 2Add onion, ginger, garlic, and parsley. Simmer over medium heat until veggies are golden brown.
- 3Add mushrooms and simmer until they shrink and begin to make their own sauce.
- 4Add all other veggies (zucchini, tomato, carrot, apple) and seasonings (brown vegan sugar, salt and pepper).
- 5Reduce heat to medium and cover.
- 6Allow veggies to simmer for 15-20 min., stirring occasionally, until tender.
- 7Add extra olive oil if necessary.
- 8Be sure to mix ingredients well as brown vegan sugar has a tendency to become clumpy and sticky.
- 9Serve over brown rice in the backyard. :).
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Danielle's Zucchini Summer Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.7
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 33.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vegan brown sugar