Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A recipe from my sister-in-law in a recipe exchange.
- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups quick oats
- Combine oats and peanut butter in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- In a sauce pan, combine sugar, cocoa, butter and milk. Stirring constantly, bring mixture to a rolling boil. Allow to boil for 1 minute and remove from heat.
- Pour contents into the large mixing bowl with oats and peanut butter. Completely mix ingerdients.
- On a large piece of wax ( or parchment) paper, drop mixture by spoonfuls. Allow 30 min to cool and harden.