- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 diced onions
- 15 slices pancetta, diced
- 2 hot cherry peppers, diced
- 1⁄4 cup red wine
- 2 (28 ounce) cans Italian tomatoes
- parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces spaghetti
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pan, sauté the two onions until they become transparent.
- Add the pancetta and stir.
- Add the two hot peppers and stir.
- Add the red wine and stir until the wine evaporates a bit.
- Add the two cans of Italian tomatoes (only one with the juice) and stir. Add pepper to taste.
- Let it simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the spaghetti until al dente.
- Serve on spaghetti with some parmesan.