2 hrs 10 mins
Danielle LaPointe's Note:
I wanted tender meat with a bbq charred finish. So I stuffed the skewers of meat into my tiny slow cooker for 4 hours then grilled them for 1 minute on each side. Tender meaty goodness. Be sure to use large chunk pineapple not tidbits! Try this recipe with cubed pork! It's great too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First rinse chicken in cold water. Take a bamboo skewer and set it inside your crock. Trim it to size. (My cooker is tiny, so I have to stand them up and then trim them shorter.).
- 2Season meat with salt pepper and your favorite spice blend. I use a greek blend.
- 3Skewer meat alternating with pineapple and green pepper.
- 4Cook on high for 4 hours OR on low temp for 8 hours.
- 5Remove from slow cooker and brush with Chicken n' Rib BBQ sauce.
- 6Grill or BBQ at high temp, for 1 min on each side.
- 7Serve with your choice of salad and side dish. (I like this recipe with basmati rice and a mandarin orange, almond and romaine salad).
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Danielle Lapointe's Slow Cooker Kebabs
Serving Size: 1 (402 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 379.6
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 158.9 mg
- Sodium 178.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 25.3 g
- Protein 49.5 g