Recipe by Danielle LaPointe
A simple and succulent way to prepare your pork Tenderloin! It is a Great recipe for pulled pork on a bun... with an asian twist!
Top Review by DailyInspiration
Delish! So few ingredients and so simple to make, but a really big reward in the end. Loved the idea of this recipe being cooked in a crockpot. I'm sure that if you are in a hurry, you could roast it in the oven, but I love the idea of just slow cooking this meat. Made for Spring PAC, 2012.
Directions See How It's Made
- This recipe is for smaller size slow cookers. Do not try in a large one unless you double or triple the amounts.
- 1. Wash tenderloin in an cold water rinse.
- 2. Rub ginger all over meat. Spread hoisin onto meat, flipping once to cover. Place in ziploc bag to marinate overnight.
- 3. Place marinated meat into slow cooker in morning. Sprinkle with minced garlic.
- Low heat setting: 6-8 hours.
- High heat: setting 4 hours.
- Slice and serve the marinade and meat over rice. Or Shred and serve on buttered Crusty rolls.