Recipe by Ridgely
In the mood for chocolate....this is quick and delicious. I love it warm right out of the microwave.
Top Review by FutureBookEditor
This is a very good recipe however it is very sweet.
I would recommend that after the first 40 seconds you put in slices of bananas. It adds a nice flavor and the warm banana sections are really good!
Or in the start add in 1/4 cup of peanut butter! Just a few suggestions.
Also if you're making it for 2 servings.
Put it in for about 1 1/2 minutes at the start and then another minute and a half to thicken and go up by intervals of 30 seconds! Just some helpful hints!
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together milk, salt and cornstarch in microwave safe bowl.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Put in microwave uncovered for 40 seconds on HIGH.
- Stir until chips are well melted& blended.
- Heat another 30 seconds.
- Keep a close eye on it so it doesn't bubble over.
- At this point if it has not thickened, (will depend on wattage of microwave) keep going for 20 seconds intervals, stirring between each one until thickened.
- Do keep an eye on it at all times.
- Eat it right away (which is the way I like it) or let it cool.