1/3 Photos of Dangerously Delicious Microwave Chocolate Pudding for One!
In the mood for chocolate....this is quick and delicious. I love it warm right out of the microwave.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together milk, salt and cornstarch in microwave safe bowl.
- 2Stir in chocolate chips.
- 3Put in microwave uncovered for 40 seconds on HIGH.
- 4Stir until chips are well melted& blended.
- 5Heat another 30 seconds.
- 6Keep a close eye on it so it doesn't bubble over.
- 7At this point if it has not thickened, (will depend on wattage of microwave) keep going for 20 seconds intervals, stirring between each one until thickened.
- 8Do keep an eye on it at all times.
- 9Eat it right away (which is the way I like it) or let it cool.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dangerously Delicious Microwave Chocolate Pudding for One!
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.9
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 219.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 22.8 g
- Protein 5.7 g