1/1 Photo of Dangerous Chocolate Chip Cookies
These cookies are dangerously good with directions for every taste, be it thin and crispy, soft and chewy, or cakey-like. I never can make enough of these; they certainly don't make it until the next day unless I hide them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together sugars and butter.
- 2Add eggs, vanilla and mix well.
- 3Add dry ingredients to the butter mixture except the chips and mix until well combined.
- 4Add chocolate chips and mix just until incorporated.
- 5Bake at 350 for approximately 10 minutes (ovens vary). Cookies should be browned around the edges but not set in the center. Let cool and when hardened remove from pan.
- 6If you desire a thinner cookie use less flour, if you prefer a denser cookie simply increase the flour by 1/4 cup.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dangerous Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 786.1
- Calories from Fat 335
- Total Fat 37.2 g
- Saturated Fat 22.4 g
- Cholesterol 113.8 mg
- Sodium 533.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 111.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 74.8 g
- Protein 8.0 g