Prep 2 mins
Cook 3 mins
My son's favorite.
Make and share this Dangerboy's Cheesy Bagel Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- Slice bagel.
- Place bagel in toaster and toast until lightly browned.
- Quickly but carefully remove bagel from toaster and place on paper towel.
- Immediately lay slice of cheese on one half of bagel.
- Cover with remaining bagel half.
- Wrap in paper towel for about a minute to allow cheese to melt.
- Eat while still warm.
This is good and a nice change from the typical buttered bagel. Thanks for sharing!
These are yummy! I often make these when I am in a hurry and need something quick on my way to work. Sometimes I add a scrambled egg made in the microwave. Wrapping it in the paper towel helps melt the cheese and keeps it warm to eat on your way out the door! Thanks for sharing.
My son gives this five stars! He made this for himself as an afterschool snack. He used a homemade onion bagel. He says its a nice change from his normal "boring" buttered bagels! Thanks for sharing.