Prep 15 mins
Cook 9 mins
I think there YUMMY! You try it and see what you think!
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) jarjif creamy peanut butter (2 cups)
- 1⁄2 cup Butter Flavor Crisco
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 teaspoon maple syrup (or maple-blend)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 4 1⁄2 cups quick Quaker Oats, uncooked, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) package M&M's
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease baking sheet.
- Combine sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter and Crisco in a large bowl.
- With a mixer; beat at medium speed until well blended and fluffy.
- Add eggs, vanilla and maple syrup.
- Beat at high speed 3-4 minutes.
- Stirring with a spoon add baking soda and 2-1/4 cups oats.
- Stir in candy.
- Stir in remaining 2-1/4 cups oats.
- Shape dough into 1-1/2-inch balls.
- Flatten slightly.
- Place 2 inches apart on greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 9-10 minutes for chewy cookies or 11-12 minutes for crispy cookies.
- Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet before removing to cooling rack.